The objectives of LBSA activity are described in its Articles of Association.
The main spheres of activity in administering national and EU funding:
• Announcing calls to submit applications for funding;
• Checking and assessing applications;
• Concluding funding agreements;
• Supervising and controlling implemented projects;
• Checking and assessing payment claims;
• Collecting information on granted funding, entering data into the information system;
• Providing the information necessary for applicants to prepare and submit applications, organizing information and training workshops as well as other events;
• Publicising granted assistance;
• Performing other assigned functions.
Other functions related to administration of assistance and the activities specified in the Articles of Association may also be assigned to LBSA.
Last updated: 19-12-2014